|Parental Advisory Explicit Content|
In my view, this is the best and coolest T-shirt you can get. My personal favorite.
The story behind the Parental Advisory label AKA Tipper Sticker
- In 1985, when Heavy Metal music was profane, satanic and over-the-top.
- The PMRC (Parents Music Resource Center) aka the Washington Wives aka a bunch of politician's wives with too much leisure time and a strong desire to impose their view of the world upon everyone else.
- The Washington Wives were led by Tipper Gore, wife of Al Gore.
- The PMRC / Washington Wives mission was to suppress any music containing profane lyrics, obscene sexuality, violence, alcohol and drugs reference, and occult satanic lyrics. Which mean all cool music!
- The United States Senate, financing their wives crusade with taxpayer Money, agreed on an hearing in a supreme attempt to suppress "porn rock" forever.
- The best way that Tipper and the Congress find to suppress "porn rock" forever was to oblige record companies to put a Parental Advisory sticker on each and every music record containing offensive to provide a warning "to prospective purchasers of sexually explicit or other potentially offensive content."
- Then the Parental Advisory warning label AKA Tipper Sticker was officially created as the ultimate weapon to suppress the evil influence of rock music on our children.
- However, their repressive effort backfired as the Tipper Sticker became a stamp of coolness that every kid look up to before buying any kind of music.
- This sticker was made to advertise that a music album was cool. Thank you Tipper Gore! Thank you P.M.R.C. (Parents Music Resource Center)! You created, unknowingly, the coolest logo, label, sign ever made.
- Here is the coolest T-shirt ever made, the one that every music lovers should own. The Tipper Sticker T-shirt.
As worn by a young James Hetfield of Metallica - I HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM "I have 2 hands & only 1 mouth" t-shirt.
James Hetfield is maybe sober now but he was one hell of a drinker and party animal in his youth. Do any of you remember MetallicA AlcoholicA? Neither does James Hetfield!
Brought to you by
|“I didn’t know what to wear today so I put on this designer t-shirt” as worn by Jessie J.|
Jessie J wearing "the most attention seeking t-shirt in history" as some fashion people might say.
This designer slogan T-shirt is sold $195.00 and HERE you can get it for only $13.99.