Report an Alleged Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask you to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), if you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information, using the contact form provided on our website or in the app tray or drawer of the mobile application you are using, if available, as the case may be.
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, along with links to the material at issue;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- and an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of infringement should be sent via the contact form below: