“We can end gun violence” as worn by Paul McCartney taking part in the March for Our Lives Rally near Central Park West in New York on Saturday, March 31, 2018, telling CNN the cause was important to him because he lost fellow Beatles John Lennon to gun violence.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua